Thursday, 7 November 2013

It's November...

Welcome to November!  This has been a beautiful fall outside and I've continue to enjoy teaching the students of CCS.  I feel the need to speak to one recurring matter, though.  You will forgive me, I hope, if I speak with some level of sarcasm.  It is warranted.
We seem to have an epidemic of cold students.  It is quite disconcerting and seems to be spreading, much like a disease.  You will be happy to know that the heat in all our classrooms works quite well, and in fact results in some students becoming too warm.  However, since we want to cater to the needs of all our students, I felt the need to offer some suggestions to our chilled students so that they too can enjoy a comfortable classroom learning experience :)
Today in our grade 9 Science class we briefly discussed how circulation and getting your blood flowing can assist in increased warmth.  The suggestion was made that perhaps getting up and moving during breaks and lunches might assist this. What do you think?  Worth a try??

Here is a link for all you cold folks to puruse.
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/09/24/20-healthy-ways-to-boost-circulation/

Have a happy, warm November!

No comments:

Post a Comment